A person is a social being, therefore it is necessary for him to share information, to know and understand the people around him, to feel necessary. With the help of communication, a person learns to think, expands his experience, builds relationships, is formed as a person. And the first experience of communication we, as small children, get in the family.
“The children are holy and pure. Even among robbers and crocodiles they are in the angelic rank. We ourselves can climb into any kind of pit, but they should be shrouded in the atmosphere, their decent rank. One should not indulge in their presence with impunity ... one should not make them a toy of one's mood: either kiss gently, then stomp furiously with their feet ... ”A. P. Chekhov.
Today it is no secret to anyone that communication is vital for babies. They constantly send signals with their gestures, facial expressions, sounds. So kids express their needs and feelings. And if adults try to listen more, play, hug a child, this will have a positive effect on his development.
At older ages, communication is no less important. And the first, and perhaps the most important recipe for high-quality communication with a child is love. No advice, no rules of communication and upbringing of the child will not give a positive result without love, no matter how carefully you performed them. Parents who sincerely love their children do not dismiss their worries, are not annoyed because of the problems of their child all the time, but create human, sincere, positive, thoughtful communication in their home. Such communication brings kindness, positive, positive emotional energy to children, giving them the joy of being and the happiness of childhood. Children love adults who create such an atmosphere around, basking in it, experiencing joy and genuine happiness. All participants of communication from this well. It is not always possible to explain in words, but you can feel and feel it. No more recipes exist, this is the most important thing.
In order to improve the quality of communication there are useful tips.
1. To make communication with your child more productive, ask him directly what your words and phrases offend him and what he would like to remove from your speech. After receiving the answer, keep calm and start immediately correcting your speech.
2. Under no circumstances, do not use silence, much less do not punish them with silence. It has a detrimental effect on communication and makes your child neurotic.
3. The easiest thing to scold the child when he does something wrong. It’s harder to figure out why he does it, so notice what’s going on with the child’s inner world. To better understand your child, ask him to write on a piece of paper a few expressions that characterize you. Keep in mind that the result may be unexpected for you. But you should calmly reflect on this information, understand what kind of image you are with your child and what you need to work on.
4. Play role-playing games. Let your children become your parents, and you - children. You will learn a lot about yourself, but be patient, draw conclusions.
5. Communicate with the child through creativity. Together with him draw, sew, read, dance, alter poems, invent jokes, play theater, write notes ... There is a lot more that you can think of for joint creativity. This will not only improve communication, but also contribute to the success and achievements of your child in the future.
6. Watch your speech. Do not answer the child with a question (“Is it not clear to you?”). Shorten the rhetorical questions (“What did I tell you?”). Do not compare the child with other children (“Why did Masha manage to cope with the task?). Do not call your child's bad words, even as a joke (“Oh, you are my fool!”). Do not call your child Pasha, Masha, but rather use diminutive forms of the name.
7. Read more, be interested in raising children, work on yourself, change for the better, enjoy communication and education of your children.
Create good, positive communication in your home, while making yourself and your children happier.